Soak dates in hot water 10-15 min. Combine ingredients in food processor. Form in tray and cut or form into balls
- 150g (1 cup) cashews
- 262g (1 1/2 cups) of pitted whole dates
Peanut Butter Cookie: 1 cup peanuts combined with 1 1/2 cup of pitted whole dates
Oatmeal Raisin: Combine 1 cup walnuts with 1 cup raisins, 3/4 cup oatmeal, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
Cherry Pie: Combine 1 cup almonds with 1 cup dried unsweetened cherries, 1/2 cup dates, a dash of salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- 75g (1/2 cup) almonds
- 58g (1/2 cup) walnuts
- 220g (1 1/4 cup) pitted dates
- 30g (3 tablespoons) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 15g (2 tablespoons) unsweetened cocoa powder
Apple Pie: Combine 1/2 cup almonds and 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts with 1 cup dried apples, 1/2 cup pitted dates, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, and a dash of salt.
Pecan Pie: Combine 1/4 cup almonds and 3/4 cup pecans with 1 1/2 cups pitted dates and a dash of salt.
PB & J
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed dried cherries
- 175g (1 cup) pitted dates
- dash of salt